Thursday 4 June 2015

Bed of Roses - Part 31

Everything ended with happy note. Aunt Sheila was overjoyed to organise our wedding again. She had promised to make it more grand this time. Last time we had simple wedding due to family hassles.

The bride a.k.a my darling wife was blushing like a young bride. She was going to be a bride all over again . This time there were no tensions of convincing any family member. She didn't have to wear simple plain sari and sign any document in front of marriage registrar. I was indeed happy to see a fairytale unfold in front of me.

               **** Sarah's Part *****

Ah! My dear friend ! My darling crush was getting married again. I have no words to describe the emotions I felt inside. I wanted to feel happy but I was crying inside. I tried many times to change my heart and put in positive feeling. But the only thing I felt was sadness and grief.

I had loved since I had laid my eyes on him. I was very little ..barely small enough to understand what is love. The very day I understood what I felt , it was too late. I had already departed away from him from one City to another carrying the feeling called love.

As I grew up, I thought I would marry him one day. But that never happened. Soon I realised from different sources that he was happily married. I tried to move on. As years passed by I succeed in moving on. But then I met him again through different circumstances.

I thought I would finally able to win him over. His wife was with me. But then during their anniversary I found the truth. He still loved his wife. A small misunderstanding.. A tiny insecurity could create cold war in a relationship. His wife also loved him. She was even ready to give him up for the sake of love. No one could be as sacrificial as she was. So I walked back. This was best thing I could do for my dear friend to smile again. Maybe he was not the one. Maybe my right guy was waiting behind me. " Hi beautiful one", a recognisable masculine voice said. I turned to see that it was Raj

                        *** The End ****

No comments:

Post a Comment