Tuesday 29 September 2015

Sweetness of Love- Part 15


She had prayed all the Gods from entire universe. Nothing worked. He had again ruined her only source of income. She was angry, frustrated and disappointed. She only wanted him away from her life. She cursed the time when she had accidentally met him.

He had done it again. This time he had embarrassed her in front of everyone. He had called her princess. "Hey princess, why do you work when I am there?", he said. She quietly ignored him and got back to her work.

He didn't leave there. He called the manager and relieved her from work. She had begged the manager to not to listen to lies of this god forsaken guy. But he didn't listen. She packed her bag and walked out. Her mind was filled with thoughts of what will happen next.

Sameer walked past her. "What? What the hell do you want from me?", she asked. "You have taken my source of income. How will I find another job? How will I pay my bills?",she continued. He smiled sheepishly.

"Why do you worry so much? I am there! I will take care of your bills.", he said. "No! I don't want your help. I am not that type of girl. I have dreams. I want achieve them through my hard work.", she protested.

" Well! Be with me. Let me show you life. I will take care of you and your expenses.", he said. She glared at him and slaps him hard. His cheeks turned pink. It's like bee had stung him. He is shocked. He had never been slapped by his dad ..forget about being slapped by girl.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment