Monday 29 January 2018

Mind Your Business - Part 14


Memories of his sister in law's fury broke him into bits. The little bit courage he had was lost.  The sorrow gripped his heart and churned it. He only felt pain , regret and guilt. Once he reached home, he began to pack his bag and leave for good. He didn't want his family to face anymore trouble.

When he reached the main door, he found Sheila and kids outside, waiting to enter inside. "Where are you going?", she asked. "I am leaving the house. I am leaving the family. I don't want you to face anymore troubles because of me.", he sobbed. Sheila held his bag, preventing him to leave. "Sorry! I have been selfish. I only thought about my kids and husband. I forgot about mother. I forgot about Sakshi and you. Don't leave. Don't punish me like that.", she said softly, trying not to cry.

Vicky dropped his bag on the ground and hugged her. " I am sorry. I will never ever be such irresponsible person.", he said. "It's okay. Now don't repent on what's done. We will fight this evil together.", she said.


***  At the hospital ****

Sakshi sat on the chair next to ICU where Shekhar was kept on observation. She didn't know what to do. Her family was in mess. The spirit was dangerous and powerful. She didn't know who the spirit was, what it wanted, why it was doing this or how she could fight it. For the first time, she was clueless of the situation. She was binding force of the family. Now she sat helplessly without any idea what to do.

Today, watching her family break in front of her, made her miserable. She didn't knew that Vicky's innocent mistake could hurt a life or make one's life miserable. She had to do something fast before the matter becomes any more worse.

She drank several cups of coffee. She was still at the same place where she was. She had mentally rejected all the ideas she had. As she walked to and fro on the corridor, she came across of an old woman praying silently to the small idol of Lord Ganesha in her hand. "Only God can save us.", the old woman said softly triggering an idea to Sakshi's mind.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment