Wednesday 29 August 2018

O' Suzzanna - Part 17

***** Present Day ******

As audience cheered his name, he looked for Suzzanna. No one in audience reminded him of her. He wasn't sure what he was looking for. He was restless. He didn't find her. His song filled with pain was enjoyed by crowd. No one could understand his pain.

The concert was good. His shoulders drooped. His eyes was filled with pain. His heart ached. Everyone else were busy chatting about the concert and he was in his own world. He was tired of failures. " Is Suzzanna real?  Was my love all these years not real?", he wondered.

He walked toward his vanity room, unaware of who was approaching him.  He collided over her. As he held her, he was surprised to see that the person he collided was Sue. "Sue!", he said. "Jacob", she replied back.

He released from his grip. "What are you doing here?",  he asked. "I am here for my best friend.", she replied. He didn't understand. "I need my best friend to be my side on my day. I missed you so much. Let's keep our egos side and become friends again.", she said softly.

"What do you mean?", he asked confused. "I am getting married. I need you to be on my side. Can I at least ask my friend to do that?", she asked. He didn't reply anything. He felt as if his world was coming down. 

His friend was getting married. She was asking him to be there for her. She had always been there for him. But now she needed him and he couldn't give her what she wanted. He didn't want to witness her being someone else's bride and he didn't know why. He left her without giving her any promise. He was running away. 

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment