Monday 1 June 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 28

Love is strange. Everyone around you understands your love except your loved one. Aunt Sheila was trying to make me understand the possibilities that this annoying idea will work.

My heart was dead sure that it would fail. But I had no other options in hand and I had no time. I wanted my wife badly. Anyway I never did things as per my heart.

I wanted to kidnap her to snow capped mountains where there was no road back home. So she wouldn't run away. I would scream at her about how much I loved her and cannot be without her. She would smile and forget all her insecurities. 

Unfortunately such things happen in fantasy world. It looks pretty possible in fairy tales. It's difficult to make Sherin believe in something positive. She is adamant and firm when it comes to her beliefs. 

Aunt Sheila had pepped me about the party and what was going to happen. Her plan sounded bit childish. I tried best to convince her to change. You know how some dominating women can be. She made it clear that she was right and no changes were going to be made.

The party was simple. There was nothing special unlike her grand parties. However she was extravagant than her guests as well as Sherin for whom this party was held. Sherin was beautiful even in her simple self. That's why I love her.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment