Wednesday 3 June 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 30

She didn't like it. Her face said it all. Anyway the plan must go on. I knelt down with the ring on my hand. Everyone were hooting and whistling out of excitement. A sweet drama was unfolding in front of them. But the ending of this drama was known to only three of us. It all depended on Sherin.

She pressed her forehead and made annoyed face. I adjusted my tone and brought in my lost courage. I had to do it now or else this time would never come. I bought the tailored words in my mouth," I love you. Will you marry me again?"

She looked shocked and angry. She wanted to hit me. But she held her rage inside her as she worried about society and image. She shifted her gaze from me to people gathered around us and then to Sarah (the surprise guest who was called by my darling wife).

I said those words again, "I love you. Marry me please. I only need you. You are my dream girl. I don't need any Sarah or Rebecca. No offence to you Sarah." Sarah maintained her cold posture. One distinct character that made Sarah different. She wasn't too emotional than other girls. She walked towards us and held Sherin's hands.

" Sherin, which guy would get down on their knees and propose you again. Come on ! Say yes to him. You love him too.", Sarah said. "But you complain often. You make me feel I m no good for you.",Sherin cried."You know how I am. I am very judgemental and cranky. I am like a kid.. Complaining one.", I said.

Sherin weeded and hugged me. " I love you too. Sorry for behaving like this.", she said. "I am sorry, darling. I never understood your worth. ", I said. There was series of saying sorry to each other until she finally agreed.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment