Thursday 22 January 2015

The Perfect Getaway- Part 11

He wanted to run. But escaping from her was impossible. He was shocked, sacred and frustrated. There was no way out. His friend was dead meat. The girl was not easy. Gosh! He still couldn't believe that Hannah.. a sweet next door girl was terror in the house. 

" Awww, Frankie! Look at you, poor thing. I know how you are feeling.",she said, squeezing his cheeks gently. He smiled nervously. He looked everywhere helplessly. Indeed he was stuck in his own trap. " Don't think about that.", she said. " What?", he asked weakly." Escaping! I know it clearly that you want to escape. Do you know what? You are tiny ant and I could have stamped you quickly on the day when we first met. But I didn't.", she said.

"Don't kill me.", he begged. " Oh frankie baby! Everyone loves their life than anything else in world. What is love when you don't have life to enjoy it. So did I. I loved him so much without any expectations. You know what he did.. He left me at aisle for your evil friend.", she said with lot of hatred. 
 
Tiny drops appeared on Francois's eyes due to fear of life. He had to pay heavy for his foolish desire as well as Nicole's devil plans. If and only if Nicole could control her risk taking ability, he wouldn't facing this day in life. "Yes, your friend Nicole took away the life of my precious love . She also took away the only source of my life. I digged out your clan and the weakest link was sitting on the beach in the south of France. You were key to Nicole's death and killing you will be my mistake. You have helped me in some way.", she said while promising him that she will spare his life
 
He gasped out for some air. He still couldn't believe that his life was spared. He was in state.of disbelief. This was like a nightmare to him. He wanted to be at safe place away from her. He searched for perfect opportunity to runaway. He slightly got up and tried to sneak out. Unfortunately she turned to his side at that point.
 
" Wait! Where are you going? I am not done.", she said. He was done with her. He was relieved that his life was with him. Now he just wanted to leave and wondered what else she wanted to tell him. Or did she change her mind? The colour of his face changed with the very thought of losing his life again.

( To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment