Sunday 25 June 2017

The Untouchable - Part 14

Varun was disturbed. His uncle was right. He had put his blood and sweat into his dream. He didn't want to ruin his hard work for love when he was this close in realising the dream. But love! Love was also important to him.

He thought about her. She made him feel special when they were together. He was his true self when he was with her. He missed her smile ,  bubbliness and innocence when she was not her.

Anant watched his nephew. He could see him losing himself in love. He had to stop him.  "But I love her. How can she be disgrace to my career? Love is special. Love is strength...not weakness. ", Varun cried.

"Son, how should I explain you! Love is indeed strength. But this is not right time to fall in love. You have just started out and she is not right for you.",Anant argued. "There is no right time or right person to fall in love. There is nothing right or wrong in love. Love is pure.",Varun protested.

"Enough! I am tired of explaining you what is right for you. You are not understanding my advise. You are blinded by false attraction.  If you continue with this so called relationship, I will cut off all the funds I have put in your project. I will believe that I am nothing important to you. I will no longer give you my advises. You are on your own from now on.", Anant said in firm voice.

Varun was struck by the blow hit by his uncle. He walked out of room. He was angry, confused and distraught. He loved his uncle as well as Roop. He wished he didn't had to make choices. He didn't want to leave both of them. As the last day of shoot continued, there was deep silence between Varun and Roop. They hardly spoke. They focused their anxious mind towards their work. Both of them wanted to break the silence but were tied by shackles of promises and thoughts.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment