Tuesday 29 April 2014

Apple of your eye- Part 12



She opened her mouth to say something. Later she stopped. However she couldn’t control her tendencies to speak out. “ Love! I don’t call this love. This is just one of your tricks to play with girls. I am not that sort of girl!”, she said. Her words and naive expressions made him laugh. “ Can you give me a reason for your annoyance towards me?”, he asked.

“ Don’t act too innocent! You broke all my dreams and hopes!”, she cried. “ I know that you loved your school. I also know that some army officials misbehaved with you. I am sorry for the fault that you never did. But don’t simply blame actions of someone else over me. I am here only for you. Give me a chance to show the person that I really am.”, he pleaded his innocence.

Chance! Never! Why should she give him a chance to spoil her life again? “ You have done more than enough damage to my life. Thank you!”, she said turning her back at him. When she started to leave, he said, “ Ok! I won’t force you to change your mind. But at least forgive me by allowing me you to teach you. I would like to tutor you.” “ Tutoring! You will tutor me!  Why?”, she cried.



“ Well! I told you that I care about your well being. If studies is where your happiness lies, I will help you with that.”, he replied. She had no control over her excitement and exclaimed in delightment, “ Tutoring is all fine. But how are you going to do it?”, she asked. “ Don’t worry about that! I have come up with a plan. Your only task is to let me know whether you accept my offer or not.”, he sorted her doubt.

After deep thought, she agreed to him. However she still didn’t trust him. A door was finally opened and she couldn’t risk for this door to get closed. At last she would start studying and build her once broken dreams. Positive energy flow
ed into her , giving her life back. She started creating blocks of desires of making her own name in this big bad world.

But positivity is always followed by negative thoughts and fears. What ifs started affecting her mind. She started imagining all kind of life blocks. What if her dear uncle got the hint of what she was doing behind his back? What if this is wrong? What if the jawan was bluffing? She rebuffed those thoughts in thin air and plunged into the valley of new hopes. “ So when will you start tutoring?”, she asked.

( To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment