Tuesday 17 June 2014

Red roses- Part 5

Her one look was more than enough to make his heart skip a beat. For a minute he had forgotten the reason he had come to her. But he had to control his feelings. This was for his friend.

"Yes?", she asked in sweet voice that made him numb. The words were stuck in his brain. He wished he wasn't in this situation where he was getting pulled by the force called infactuatiom. He also wished that he didn't have to confront this spactacular beauty for his friend.

" Yes?", she repeated again. After few minutes of blinking and thinking, he said, " Ummm! Hi.. What I came to say .. Well! I ..." It was disappointing. He couldn't say anything clearly and she was about to leave. " Wait!! Sorry ! My friend likes you and is crazy about you. I just wanted to say that if you could give him a chance and accept his friendship.", he said at last.

There was eerie silence. He regretted that he shouldn't have said that. " I am sorry. I don't know your friend and don't share the same feelings as your friend does.", she said, putting an end to all hopes.

He had to do something. He couldn't let his friend's crush fly away. " It's your right to say no but my friend is also entitled to your friendship. I am not asking for anything more than your acceptance of his friendship.", he said. She smiled and shook her head.  " Why should I say yes to this friendship? Your friend doesn't even have courage to profess his love and he has to take your help. How can I believe your friend can be good friend to me ?",she said.

She was right. His friend didn't have courage to even approach the girl. He was simply wasting his time for his timid friend. He thanked her for listening and started towards opposite direction. " Excuse me! You didn't listen to me fully. I have only put my opinion and I am yet to tell you my decision.", she said. He was startled and asked, " What do you mean?" " Tell your friend, I will tell him my decision only if he comes up to me and express his feelings clearly", she said.

( To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment