Thursday 19 June 2014

Red roses - Part 7

This was the end. They were prepared to walk on the different path. They were disappointed but they had no other option. Every person in this world had the right to chose. They let their hopes fly in thin air.

As they turned to walk, she laughed out loud. First it was giggles and then it changed into loud laugh. Her laugh was lyrical and beautiful. They wished it stayed longer. However it was only for few minutes when  she became composed and calm.

" I love that look of yours. I mean you guys are hilarious. I have never thought asking someone to be your friend is  so complicated.", she said. This eased out the situation. " I swear! We thought you would be like really tough on us and reject me point blank.", his friend said excitedly.

His friend had thought the situation had cooled down. " Hey! I didn't tell my decision yet. So don't think that I am okay.", she said. The mood between them became tense. " I am sorry. We will leave. My friend jumps into conclusions quickly.", he said, dragging his friend for a walk.

" Where are you going? I haven't told you my decision. Why are you in hurry?" , she said. They stopped and waited desperately for her reply.

" I accept your friendship under only one condition", she said. "What is it?", he asked. " Don't be afraid.", she said. His friend smiled and shook hands with her. Arjun was about to leave them alone but she stopped him. " Where are you going ? Join us!", she said.

( To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment