Wednesday 2 July 2014

Red roses- Part 14

It was sweet and beautiful. He was transported to a different place instantly. He liked it but his consciousness belittled him. His heart beat faster. He felt that he would collapse any moment. His stomach churned due to fear.

He broke free from her. She was shocked and was still shaking. " What are you doing? Dammit! I am your boyfriend's friend. ", he screamed, but was cautious about the volume of his voice.

" What's wrong with that? I love you! I always loved you and not your friend. I just wanted to get close to you. I am not happy with your friend.", she argued in calm and cool voice.

" Jesus Christ! How dare you profess love to me when you accepted someone else's love. You are no saint. You haven't not done anything big to accept my friend's love. Tell me one thing- why did you accept my friend when you loved me?", he laid down his argument.

Arjun started walking towards opposite direction when she spoke, " Don't leave me here,Arjun! Ok! If you want me to be with him and that keeps you happy, then I will forget you. But don't leave me stranded like this!", she pleaded with eyes filled with innocence.

He stopped and turned towards her. Her grief stricken  face was more than enough to melt his heart. He stayed until the celebration was over. Rajeev was back but he didn't get even a hint that something had gone wrong when he wasn't there.

( To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment