Wednesday 5 November 2014

This Shit called Love- Part 19

I didn't  like the way the things were working out in my life. Everything was normal that day except the zombie feeling within my heart. I was sitting outside while trying to make sense out of my life. 

I had checked my mailbox for the nth time. There was no new mail. I had already accepted the fact that I was useless and always required Rajveer in my life. In order words I was dependent on him.

I traveled back to my past when I started reading his old messages. How much fun we had during those days. Every special moment spent with him became more special to me.Now life seemed like plain vanilla. 

I was awakened from the thoughts of my past when Mahi rushed to me with an envelope. "I bet you will jump with joy when you read this.", she said while handing me the envelope. 

I didn't want to open it. But she forced me to do it. I opened it with lack of excitement and energy. I read the words. It said that my designs were unique and fresh. I didn't bother to read the rest and jumped to last line.

I read the bold letters- You have been accepted. It didn't strike me until I read again. I was accepted. I was accepted. Omg! I have been accepted. This is great! My designs won me a scholarship. I jumped with triumph and I felt like I got my life back. I hugged Mahi.



(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment