Thursday 6 November 2014

This shit called Love- Part 20


I got busy for a month on the preparation to begin new chapter in my life. Life was taking a beautiful turn. My mind and soul was focused on this course. I had a purpose in my life at last. I started believing in dreams that I had trashed long time. Rajveer exited my life long back.

My family supported me throughout this journey. They had no clue about my broken relationship status with Rajveer (Surprisingly, I stopped calling him sugar candy). Anyway, they never asked me about it. I guess, everyone was so busy with work.Mum helped me with shopping for clothes. Dad gave me approval to send me away to a strange country. He took the charge of all documentation regarding my university and travel. Mahi helped in other petty work.

Suddenly,I was surrounded with people who cared about me. I became alive and visible. My heart wasn't healed yet. I still thought about him. How could I forget him so easily? He was there for goddamit fifteen years. I thought I knew him so well. For godsake, I shared every possible minute with him. He knew me inside and out. How could he break my heart like this?

The day arrived soon. I had packed my stuffs and was at the airport. Everyone came to bid me farewell except Rajveer. His absence didn't affect me so much now. But I wished he could make it for me one last time. I hoped he would forget the past and atleast wished me luck. I did message him that I was leaving though my conscience scolded me. As usual he didn't message.

I looked at my watch. I still had fifteen minutes. I was filled with mixed emotions. I wanted to go but there was a pinch of anxiety in me. Fear of leaving my dear ones and the world that I knew very well engulfed me. Failures and uncertain future scared me though I kept myself calm. I always had issues with welcoming the future. Well, Rajveer would be always there for me to make me feel better about future. But he wasn't there now.

As I got ready to leave, I heard my name called. It was familiar voice. I turned back to see Rajveer. He looked crushed. He hadn't shaved for days. His eyes looked red due to lack of sleep. He had become more leaner and weak. My heart was broken into pieces after looking at his condition. What had happened to him? Why was he looking so pale?   "Don't go, Suhani! ", he said.

(To be continued)


No comments:

Post a Comment