Monday 4 November 2013

Russian roulette -part 13


Inna was still in shock. She felt cold beneath the warm jacket. Nina consoled her. But nothing worked. She couldn’t get out of it. Shady walked inside the dressing room. It was the first time that he was in the dressing room of his dancers. He held her hands and asked, “ How are you feeling now?”

“ How should I be feeling? You tell me. Why did you have to do this? Why did you help me? You ignore me but in the same time you hurt those who abuse me. What should I do?”, she cried. Tears ruined her makeup. Her eyeliner was smudged. Her hair was scruffy, giving her wild look. He had no answer for that question. Why did he do this to himself? Why was he not able to ignore people who hurt her?

“ If this incident happened to any of my staff, I would have approached the offenders the same way.”, he said and left the room. She cried miserably , hugging Nina.

Shady’s heart pinched for what he did. He threw away the stuffs on the table in fit of rage. He ran his fingers on his hair and banged his fist on the table. He felt something soft hold his fist. He turned to look at Inna rubbing his fist to ease the pain. “ Thank you and sorry. I should have thanked you instead I was complaining.”, she whispered softly. Her voice was too soft for him to hear. However he understood what she was trying to say.

“ You shouldn’t be here. You know that I am not the kind of man you want to fall in love.” , he warned.  “ Don’t tell me to stay away from you!  We both know that we can’t. I love you and you love me too. I have seen that today when you came to protect me.”, she argued.  He nodded his head in disgust. Why didn’t she understand the complication?  “ I told you then and I am telling you now. I will always protect my staff and I did exactly that. You are no exception. Don’t assume my actions to love.” he defended himself.  Inna didn’t believe his argument and kissed him to prove him wrong. It wasn’t planned, a sudden action that left both of them bliss.

Her red lips tasted of strawberry. She reminded of the days that he wanted to do this. He caressed her body as he sucked her mouth. He could feel her hear beat hard when she was doing this. Her nervous hands clenched his hair tight. He felt the pain but ignored it. He was engrossed into exploring her mouth.

He felt someone open the door and pushed Inna aside. Inna looked disoriented and wondered what went wrong. It was one of his men. “ Sir, Mr. Aleksei is waiting for you.” , his henchman said. He brushed his hair to make him look presentable. He was almost at the door when he said , “ Go home, Inna. We will talk about this tomorrow.”  Inna left the room without saying anything. She knew that he would avoid her and forget about the night.


(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment