Thursday 14 November 2013

Russian roulette-part 18


She looked out for her everywhere. She had even visited her hometown. But she wasn’t there. Her constant worry was not hidden from a close friend of hers, Andrei.  They were sitting in the coffee shop when Andrei asked her, “ What’s troubling you? Is it Nina?” “ Yes, I am sure that she is in deep trouble. I have looked for her everywhere. I don’t understand whether she is hiding or been kidnapped. But the weird part is that Shady is not at all worried by mysterious disappearance of his girls.”, she replied.

“ O Bozhe!  I hope she is fine. I could help you out. Don’t worry! She will be fine.”, he consoled her and held her hand. Shady’s spies were trying to decode what their master’s girlfriend was doing. But it was difficult. However they interpreted their actions to something else. They quickly took the pictures and messaged them to Shady.

Shady saw the pictures and threw his phone out of rage. He had started to hate the person he thought he had loved. “ How could she? “, he snapped. He messaged them back to send him more proofs.

He waited patiently for her. She arrived by noon. She had to get prepared for her performance. She headed to the bedroom. Before she could reach for the door, he pushed her towards the wall and  put his both hands on either side so that she didn’t have a place to get out. She was petrified on what was going on. Her eyes were wide open and she felt numb. “ I didn’t know there was evil behind your innocent face. How could you?”, he said. He was quite close to her and his breath smelt of whiskey. She looked at his eyes desperately searching for the meaning in his eyes. His eyes were cold , concealing the feeling he felt.

“ What are you saying? What did I do?”, she asked. “ Don’t act innocent. I know what you are doing with that scoundrel Andrei. I loved you and you broke my trust.”, he said. “ I didn’t break your trust. I swear there is nothing going between us. I am yours..always yours.”, she defended herself. “ Those words don’t suit you, whore.”, he mocked at her. She slapped him tight and screamed, “ How dare you call me that? I met Andrei to discuss the mysterious disappearance of Nina. You aren’t even worried about her. But I do.. she’s my friend.” His face felt red and blurted the truth, “ I killed her! I killed that menace out of our life. She was suspecting me.” The truth was bitter and hurt Inna badly. She walked out of his house.

When she was far away, she cried badly. She cursed the God for making her life miserable and bringing Shady into life. The anchor of her life had actually doomed her life.

(To be continued)




2 comments:

  1. Many thanks I ought say, impressed with your site. I will post this to my facebook wall. webpage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading . Please do share the link with others interested in reading like. Grateful for the positive comments.

      Delete