Wednesday 5 March 2014

Love and heartbreaks - Part 18



She had called him the hundredth time. She was feeling very low. It wasn’t about dance competition. She only wanted him to be next to her. She wanted to lean her head on his shoulder. She was cold… and wanted nothing more than warmth from him. She felt that she was losing her mind. She dialled his number. It rang for some minutes and later it was disconnected. He was doing this on purpose. What had happened to him? He would always pick her call during the initials days of their courtship. Now he hardly responds her call.

Her desperation had gone to next level. She wanted him more with the passing hour. She got up from her sofa and walked to kitchen where the last bottle of whiskey was lying on the counter. She had been drinking for past few hours. Her level of tolerance and control was nill. Too much of intoxication was causing her to think of things that she wouldn’t do when she was sober. At the next minute, she hailed an auto to his place.

He was having a stud party at his room. They were playing poker when the bell rang. The bell ring wasn't too loud due to stereo blaring at the highest volume. After the music ended, he rushed to open the door to see who was constantly ringing the bell. It was Molly. She was in very bad state. " How long do you take to open the damn door? ", she cussed and barged inside, literally pushing him aside. He was annoyed as well as surprised by her sudden presence. However he wasn't happy with her the way he used to be.

" This is ridiculous , Mo! How dare you walk like this into my house? You are not in right condition. You are embarrassing me in front of my friends.", he scolded her. " Embarrassing! Don't tell me that! How can you forget about you embarrassing me by coming behind me like puppy? I am in pain . Can't you see that? You only care about you and your friends! What about me? You said you will always be with me.", she cried, shaking him to and fro by pulling his collar. The fury was breaking out like lava erupting from dormant volcano mountain. While his friends became mere spectator to horrible fight taking place in front of them. No one dared to step in.

"Wow! How well you understand me? Do you know what mistake I regret of doing? It's meeting you. It's that damn promise I made to you. That day was my unfortunate day when I first met you.", he said rudely , breaking her heart into small pieces. She was numb for sometime. She imagined it to be nightmare which was in fact a shaken reality.  " Thank you for showing your real picture. You are all the same. I can't stand this any longer. I am leaving you. Bye!", she said, walked away from him. She didn't turn back even for a minute. He stood their with his hand on his head.

She walked straight without thinking where the unknown road took. Her face was red due to constant crying. Her breath was slow and heart beat faster. Her legs were weary and wobbly. Her heart was bleeding due to heartbreak. Negative thoughts circled her mind like vultures. A voice inside her taunted her for falling into love easily. "Will I ever fall in love again?", she wondered. Just then she felt a hand on her shoulder. Her soul relived again due to that touch. How can she forget that touch?

(To be continued)

2 comments:

  1. You can add related images

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sure , I will do that frm my next story. Thanks for the feedback and keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete