Wednesday 8 January 2020

Their jinxed love - Part 1

Jenny threw her phone at her manager. It missed him as he knelt down on the right time. His beefy appearance hid his talent of being flexible apart from taking care of portfolio of difficult celebrities and one of them was Jenny Gill. She was known for her fiery temper with exception of her brilliant talent. She was every director's dream but working with her was like working with a raging bull.

Jenny was fuming with anger. She wanted to kill her manager for mentioning that name. That name that once made her heart miss a beat. That name which once made her blush. That name that made her tummy flutter now made her face turn red with anger. "How dare you confirm my dates for a show which has GAURAV ARORA in it?", she lashed out in anger without realizing that she had taken his name (the name that made her happy once but now caused pain) after long time.

Her manager didn't say anything. He knew if he opened his mouth now , she would rip him apart. "What made you think I will say yes to be part of this show ? Phone them right now and tell them that I no longer wish to be part of this show.", she ordered him. He stared at her blankly. "I can't call them to replace you,now. An official announcement has been already made and contract has been signed.", he spoke finally sharing her the shocking truth. 


She clasped her fists tightly and stared at  him. "What contract, Rohan? Why was I not told about it,dammit? ", she screamed. Her manager remained calm. At last an idea flashed his mind. He finally found a way to calm her down. "Jenny, calm down ! I know your equation with Gaurav. I thought carefully and said yes to this offer. You need to be in public eye to remain in this industry. What better than to be in a reality show which can give you so much scope?", he spoke calmly. 


"I understand that. But how can I work with Gaurav when I can't stand him? There is this much anticipated movie which I am going to be part of and an ad shoot. I am not in very bad state. I can skip this show.", she said. "That movie you are talking about has been shelved and you have been replaced in that ad shoot you are talking about.", he said. She placed her hand on face with despair. 

"Hmm.. So I have no offers in hand right now. Ok.. Let's do it.", she said and immediately left her manager to himself. He didn't stop her. He was busy planning her day and secretly happy that he had managed to convince Jenny for the shoot.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment