Wednesday 1 January 2020

The Tenants From Flat No #2 - Part 43

Tai felt lighter after speaking out her feelings. But she was unaware of the mess occurred in Zain and Jasmine's life. "I appreciate you coming here, Tai. Even we were feeling miserable holding the truth from you. Trust me, we never wanted to hurt you in any ways. But things have gone sour between us. We have decided to part ways.", he said sorrowfully.  His eyes turned red with sadness. Tai was shocked. 

"Why ? I didn't expect things would turn so bad between you and her. Every couples face ups and down in their relationship. My husband and I fought so many times over pity issues. The thought of separation would break our hearts. Only because of certain misunderstandings, you cannot throw Jasmine out of your life. I know you love her so much. I have seen you always support her during tough times. Don't leave her like that. Now go to her and convince her to come back.", Tai said. Zain didn't respond. He looked down.

"What happened ?", she asked. "I don't think she will ever come back. Maybe she's gone back to her hometown in Lucknow. She was planning to return to her parents. I was broken so I told her that if she really loved me , she is always welcome into my life.", he said slowly. Tai slapped him gently. Zain stared at her in confusion. " Youngsters these days ! Is that the way you convince your lover? Even if she wants to come back, she will never come back. I have known a lot about her in these few months. Unlike you, she have big ego inside her. She won't come back to you because you didn't tell her directly to come back into your life.", she explained.

"Now I have to sort this mess out. Take me to her place.", she ordered him. "But what if she left?", he asked naively. "You gave up so easily. What if she hasn't left. Only if we go there, we will know. Even if she did, we will go to her hometown and get her. ", she said, grabbing his hand like mother dragging her little son to school.  

Jasmine was all set to leave for tomorrow. She wanted leave today. But train tickets were all booked for a week. She could only manage to get the next morning flight. Zainab and Tina persuaded her many times to not to go back. She didn't listen. She locked herself inside the room to avoid them. Suddenly she heard the bell rang. She could hear voices of Tai and Zain outside. She was surprised. She opened the door out of curiosity. Tai got closer to her. She held her hands. "I am here for two reasons. One is to say sorry for all wrongs things I told you as well as causing mess between you and Zain. I was angry. Second reason is to stop you from making blunder in your life.", she said.

"Tai, why are you apologizing for the mistake we made? We were naive and gullible. We thought we could understand each other if we live in. For that, we lied to our parents and you. We should be asking for forgiveness.", Jasmine spoke at last. "Why are breaking up with him? Don't you love him.", Tai asked. Jasmine felt heavy with emotions. She did love him. "Your face says you do love him. You know what's your mistake. You take things too seriously. Fights happen in every relationship. But that doesn't mean that you let it impact your relationships. When you love a person truly, you should learn to accept their flaws too. Don't break of the relationships for tiny misunderstanding. If it's due to me, you are breaking off the relationship. You are making a blunder. He has supported you in your struggles. He stuck to you through thick and thin. Whenever you were angry, he tried to mend his ways. No one is perfect. He is innocent. He doesn't understand the tricks of world. But you do. You can help him. Let him bring the calmness you lack and you bring in some sense into his brain which he lacks.", Tai advised. Jasmine began to cry.  Without thinking, she ran towards him, hugged him and said, "I am sorry. Can you please let me into your life?". He said yes while everyone cheered.

                                           *****  The End *****

No comments:

Post a Comment