Sunday 12 January 2020

Their jinxed love - Part 3

Jenny watched him leave. She was left feeling empty inside just like the day they broke up. She clearly remembered the day. He wore plain navy blue shirt and white trousers that fit him right. He looked amazing except for that impatient look in his eyes. She had still not got ready for the party they were invited. Gaurav hated being late to any event. He was highly disciplined and organized with everything in his life that made Jenny go crazy. She was used to being slightly disorganized and doing things in own pace.

"You told me you will ready in two minutes when I called you. You still are not ready. Why can't you be on time?", he yelled at her. He had lost his cool. "Come on man, you know I take time to get ready. It's not easy for me to look good quickly.", she argued back. "It looks like you have just started now. If it was going to take time, you should have started early. You know I hate being late.", he rebuked her. She didn't listen to him. She continued to blend foundation into her cheeks using brush. 

Suddenly he grabbed her arm and yanked her to her feet. He dragged her out. She was angry and surprised by his behaviour. Before he pull her towards the main door, she pulled her hand out of his grip. She cried in pain. "What the hell are you doing? How dare you drag me to the party like this? Who does that to his girlfriend? You are monster !", she yelled at him. She looked at the red bruises on her arm. "Look what you did to me ?", she said, showing him the marks he did to her. 

He felt guilty. He got closer to console her. But she pushed him away. "Leave me alone ! After all this, don't show your fake sympathy.", she cried. " I am.. sorry... I didn't mean.. to..hurt you.", he said softly. "I am breaking up with you. I can't take all this.", she said out of nowhere. "Don't do this..Don't leave me like others.", he cried softly,while he tried to hold her hands. She nudged him away. "Don't touch me !", she said firmly. 


"Why are you doing this to me? Even you have hurt me so many times. You injured me too before. I forgave you so many times. Please forgive me. I am sorry. I couldn't control my anger. You know I love you.",he pleaded. She didn't listen to him. Suddenly he felt anger rush inside him. He banged his fist in air and said coldly, "Fine ! Even I am done taking your shit. Let's break up. We are not meant to be with each other." His eyes were red and in verge of crying. He left her feeling empty. When he left ,she cried hard. 

They attended the event separately. Their cold behaviour to each other was reflecting to the whole world. Soon the news of their separation spread like wildfire. They didn't see each other again until today when they almost dashed into each other .


 (To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment