Wednesday 26 February 2020

Their jinxed love - Part 19

Gajendra welcomed Gaurav inside. He hid his emotions with a smile. He had to handle this very smoothly. He looked at him, thinking of ways how he was going to calm him down. "What happened ?", he asked with fake concern. Gaurav stared at him with eyes filled with anger. "Don't act as if you don't know ! You know very well why I have come here.", he snarled at him.

He was seething with anger.  He wanted to rip him apart but he controlled himself. "Cool down ! Don't get mad ! I really don't know what happened. If you tell me, I can do something about me.", Gajendra spoke calmly. His words didn't calm him instead it enhanced his anger. He was burning. 


"You sent one of your crew members to spy on us and capture our private moments for your greed.", Gaurav said firmly. Gajendra wasn't affected. "I haven't sent anyone. Trust me ! I haven't sent anyone.", he said. "Enough ! Stop lying ! I know what you are up to.", he spoke roughly.

"What do you mean ? See, if you think I will stoop so low , you are wrong. I will find that damned guy who did this despicable thing and fire him or her in front of you.",Gajendra said firmly. Gaurav didn't trust him but he had no other choice but to agree what he had said. He got up and left.

Next day shoot began. After few performances, break was called. Gaurav was engrossed in his thoughts. Jenny was quiet the whole time and Ruby was in her chirpy mood. She tried to get attention from both of them . Eventually she gave up and started chatting with a technician. Suddenly Gajendra arrived dragging one of crew member by his collar. Gaurav instantly recognized the crew member while everyone were surprised. 

"Come on, tell them what you told me.", Gajendra ordered the culprit. The tainted crew member hesitated to look up. When Gajendra growled at him to look up, he looked up. "Sir, I am sorry. I only wanted to make quick bucks out of that video. Please forgive me.", he cried. Gaurav wasn't convinced. He was sure it was one of Gajendra's tactics. Unfortunately he had no proof and no one would believe him if he accused him right away. 

"Gaurav, I promised you that I will take actions. I will fire him right away and call the cops to arrest him.", Gajendra said. Before Gaurav could open his mouth, he left with the culprit. Jenny stared at Gaurav and wondered , "What is he up to ?"

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment