Wednesday 26 February 2020

Their jinxed love- Part 20

When Gajendra reached his office, he released his grip from the collar of the tainted crew member. The crew member relaxed and wiped away his tears. Gajendra smirked and whispered to him in his ears, "You have done your part and I have transferred the money to your account. Now get lost before the dog comes sniffing here." The crew member understood and left.

The shoot went normally. Gaurav was tensed. He knew the work wasn't done. This was just a show from Gajendra to manipulate him. Everyone were talking about the incident that happened few hours ago whenever they got break. Jenny wasn't interested. She had too much of this drama since the time she had one to one conversation with Danny. She decided she won't get involved with any contestants and only focus on judging.

Next day, the Instagram was flooded with the video of Gaurav and Jenny's fight. Every entertainment news channel wanted to get the scoop from their mouth. But they zipped up their mouth. Gaurav had enough. He rushed towards Gajendra's office to get hold of him. He entered his office without knocking and got closer to him to grab his collar. "I had enough of your false promises. I am quitting.", he growled. Gajendra tried to release himself but he couldn't match Gaurav's strength.

"You have signed the contract and you cannot leave like that.", Gajendra protested. "Do hell with your contract and your show. I don't care.", Gaurav hissed. Suddenly the door opened and Jenny arrived. "I am leaving the show .", she said firmly. Both the men stared at her. "I can't stay in a show where my personal life is being distorted in public.", she said.

It was like a nightmare to Gajendra. He hadn't expected both the stars to leave his show midway. Thinking of cost he was going to incur from the show gave him shivers down his spine. Gaurav released his grip on the sleazy director. He was surprised by Jenny's move. He didn't expect that she would quit the show though she had no work except this show.

"Why are you leaving the show ? You don't need to. You stay. I will leave.", he said. "It's not question of you not being part of the show. It's about my life. I don't like being thrown into limelight for wrong reasons. Even if you are part or not part of the show, I don't care. I care about my image. After so many events that was engineered by Gajendra to get the footage , I don't think I can be part of this show.", she said. Gajendra knelt down and begged, "Please don't do this. I cannot forgo losing you guys. Yes, I used your equation for my greed. But now I won't do this. I promise. And this isn't a false  promise." Gaurav and Jenny stared at him with deep thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment