Thursday 10 October 2019

The Tenants from Flat No #2 - Part 17

The secret was out. She had to deal with this situation carefully. "Kaki, if you allow me, I can suggest you that you catch them red handed outside or somewhere no one from this building recognizes you or the new tenants.", Ravi spoke. She rejected his idea and said, "No, Ravi ! I don't want any drama outside. In these scenarios, you will always meet someone you know. I don't want to do that."

Ravi wondered how he could assist his aunt. He loved finding solution to other people's problems which his wife hated him for. This was a complex problem and there has not been a day when he had not found solution for any problems. He would find one solution and think how Tai would react to those solutions. He had rejected almost all solutions based on how Tai would react on them. 

Finally he found one. He smiled as he spoke, "Kaki, you will like this idea definitely. Why don't you confront them privately?  Threaten them that you will call the police and I am sure they will get scared. They will leave the house without even causing any noise." Usha Tai thought, "It wasn't bad idea. They will surely leave the place if I threaten them. When they leave, the same issue of finding tenants will start. Again I have to catch hold of Mahesh and I don't like him. He was the one who got these people. If I get tenants, they won't pay rent these fools are paying. How about I watch them and find a weakness in them? Then I can use that weakness and teach them a lesson."

She rejected his idea but decided not to share her idea. She knew Ravi. He was simpleton man who wouldn't like this idea. He would make her feel guilty and she would have to quit teaching a lesson to them. "Tai, so what will you do now?", he inquired. She looked at him for few minutes and replied, "I will handle them by myself. If I need your help, I will let you know. Anyway , do you need one more Puran Poli?" 

He found it odd. He knew she was hiding something. He respected her privacy and didn't want to divulge more on this topic. He knew she was hurt. He only wished she would allow him to help her. He declined to have any more of his favorite sweet and wished her goodbye before he left. Usha Tai was back in action. 

She had her plan laid out. But she didn't know how to start. She knew she couldn't execute this plan alone. She needed someone who was suave as well as cooperative to help her out. She couldn't take Ravi's help. He would be caught on first attempt only. Finally she found a person who could help her out . But it wasn't easy to get help from that person. She had to be as twisted as that person.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment