Tuesday 29 October 2019

The Tenants from Flat No #2 - Part 25

"So what are you going to do with them? Do you have plan?", Mahesh asked. Tai stayed quiet. She got Mahesh now. But she hadn't thought ahead. She had no plan.  Mahesh understood she had no plan. Now he had upper hand over her. He knew what to do now. "Tai, I have a brilliant plan. If you allow me, I can reveal my plan to you.", he said.

Tai regretted not having concrete plan. She knew how Mahesh was. He is opportunist. She knew that he would now dominate her regarding the plan. He would have his way over her. She should have had plan ready. She decided to reject whatever he said.


"Tell me your plan.", she asked though she wasn't interested in any of his plans. "You snoop behind their backs. You can follow them secretly, find out their weakness and take pictures if needed. You can use these photos as evidence against them.", he said. She immediately rejected the idea. "I am not doing that. I can't stoop that low. I will wait for them to make some mistake and then I will catch them red handed.", she argued.

"Tai, it's difficult to catch them like that. Do you think they will stay extremely relaxed? Irrespective whether they are aware or unaware that you know their little secret, they will still be vigilant. It will be difficult to catch them like that.", he asserted his point. Tai smirked. "This guy is very difficult person. He will not refuse a 'no'.", she wondered. She had to find a way to let him know that she was the boss.

"Every thief thinks they are vigilant. But they always commit silly mistakes and they get caught. They did that. But I let them off. Now they will become more relaxed and they will commit mistakes which will lead me to them. You were easy catch for me.", she said confidently.


Mahesh looked down withe embarrassment. He hadn't known that it was difficult to influence her. An idea struck him. He was going to let her use him as bait without letting her or her tenants know that he would be using their situation for his advantage. 

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment