Tuesday 21 October 2014

This shit called Love - Part 11

Love! Oh god! No way! He is sugar candy and not a Prince Charming who would sweep me from my feet. I sat on my bed , pondering at how could I not control this hormone induced emotion while everyone slept peaceful.

It had become routine for me to wake up in middle of night, walk around the house and think about this shit. Love to me was senseless subject that I wanted to stay away .

It was normal day. We had spent first half of the day , goofing around the city. We got back to our adda , tired with little energy to do anything. As I bid him goodbye, he stopped me for a drink.

 We sat on the floor with the movie " Friends with benefits" playing. It was his seventh beer bottle when he said, " I wish I could be friends with benefits with someone. Then relationship wouldn't be so complicated."

I looked at him with gleaming eyes. I didn't want this friends with benefits with him. But somewhere in my heart, I wanted him to hold me with care and affection though it wasn't going to be real,

I got up and told him goodbye. He didn't want me to go. But I couldn't sit there for even a minute due to my emotions bursting out. I reached home where sleepless night greeted me. If I stayed longer , my foolish emotions would weaken my thoughts.

( To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment