Monday 13 October 2014

This shit called love- Part 6

It was true that I had two sided personality. But I only showed my true colours to Rajveer. Why? I felt free with him while I felt I was being judged by people around me when I was with anyone else.

I sipped the cold coffee while he started pouring his sorrowful stories. I didn't listen. It wasn't that I didn't care . But he never stopped talking about her. " So what do you think?", he asked.

I had only listened to that question while I had ignored the rest of the part. "What?", I asked. " What do you mean what?  I told you everything and wait.. Did you listen to what I said?", he said 

I smiled sheepishly. I squeezed his bony cheeks and he shrieked , "owww! Stop that!" "You want me to say something!", I said. " Dump her in the garbage!  She is not worth thinking about.", I added.

He stared at me with irritated look. " How can you be so cold and unattached? Don't you feel any pain or remorse?", he asked. 

I smiled and said," No! Only weak hearted feel those. I don't care about this shit called love. So forget about her and move on. You will get many chicks."

( To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment