Thursday 30 October 2014

This shit called love -Part 17

He repeated those words again as I pretended as if I hadn't heard. I didn't care. I just wanted them to leave me alone with my shallow self. Nothing mattered to me than myself me now.

" I am not asking you to forgive me. I have betrayed your mother's as well as yours and Mahi. Forgiveness is good.  It heals your wounded hurt. Your mother and Mahi have forgiven me.", he continued.

I didn't reply. I was too proud to say anything. I am not Mahi or mum to forgive him. He has a made a mistake for which forgiveness is not a solution. But what he said was not relevant to what I felt now.

"Ok! You don't want to forgive. Don't forgive. But why are you hurting yourself? Do you think hurting yourself can suffice the pain caused to me? Yes! To an extent! Nevertheless I am leading my life with pain to see you lead your life like this. Live your life to the fullest.", he said.

"Please leave me alone!", I said. Those were the only words I managed to say the whole time. He left but mum begged me to change my mind. I didn't listen His words hit me like storm though I pretended that I didn't listen.

Live my life to the fullest! Well! Did Rajveer care about whether I had food or slept. I don't think so. If he had, he would have atleast come to see me. But he didn't. I cried while I thought this. He didn't even care if I am alive or not. He didn't even call to check whether I was fine. Was our friendship too weak to bear this pain?

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment