Tuesday 14 October 2014

This shit called love - Part 7

I have been like this since the betrayal of my father. While the world turned a blind eye to his miscreants, I didn't forgive him for having another family other than us. 

Mahi was too young to understand what was going. However I pretended as if I didn't know what was going on. Maybe that's why I became a great actress. 

So Rajveer became my family and my so called family became strangers. I don't blame them for ignoring me. I blame us for not doing anything to reduce the distance between us.

"What are you thinking?", Rajveer asked , distracting me from the thoughts about family and love. "Nothing! I thought I would ride the bike today for a change.", I said.

He gave me a weird look. "What! Are you serious?", he said. Before he could react, I had taken his keys and already started the engine. He had no other options but only sit behind me. 

As he sat, I tried to balance the vehicle. After few minutes, we started my crazy fetish of coming up with things. We hadn't crossed even few centimeters, we fell miserably from the bike. Fortunately, the injuries from the fall was not serious.

( To be continued)


No comments:

Post a Comment