Thursday 30 October 2014

This shit called love - Part 16

Friendship is a bond that ties you with the one you care forever.  If it is mixed with other emotions, it loses its essence. Days had passed and there was no sign of him. I missed him so much.

I had never felt so lonely. The world seemed to be conspiring against me. Why? Why was God doing this to me? Why did he take away someone so special from me? Did he really exist? I doubt about it.

" Hey sweety, open the door. Look who has come.", my mum called me outside from the door. I opened the door instantly, thinking it was him. Unfortunately, it was my father and mum looking at me with a lot of concern.

I was about to close the door when dad stopped me. "Let me in!", he said. I didn't want to but I couldn't resist. I hated him for what he did to our family. "Won't you forgive your dad?", he said, following me inside my room.

"Please leave me alone, dad. I don't want to talk to you now.", I said coldly. There was a time when I looked upon me for smallest advices on life. There was a time when dad meant to me, a whole world.

"Don't forgive me! What I have done to your mum and us is shameful. But what you are doing to yourself is not correct. Why are you hurting yourself for someone else mistake?", he said. How did he know about us? I stared at him with shock and disbelief of what he just said.

(To be continued)


No comments:

Post a Comment