Sunday 14 July 2013

The french bread-part 4




He woke up to a bright new morning. It was 10 am. The rays of sun had made their ways into the room. He felt fresh for the first time. He got out of bed with goal in his head. He was going to find her today.
He was at the cafĂ©. He was busy with his laptop and jotting down few of their common friend’s contact details in a small notepad. Facebook did help people like him to find his love. He had chatted with few friends about her. He visited some of them. They had no idea of her location. But he tried in vain. He didn’t lose hope.

After many trial and errors, he saw some result. He was at Rohini’s house. She was her closest pal. “ Oh my god! So you are her ‘Bein amiee’!  She wouldn’t stop talking about him… I mean you. You were so close to her. Why didn’t you tell her?” she said, after hearing his whole story. 

“I feared of losing her friendship. So I had to keep my identity hidden to speak to her. Now I have realised I made a mistake of not telling her. I have come all the way to tell her the truth.”, he said. 

“ What if she doesn’t approve your love?” she asked.  Gosh! He hadn’t thought of that. “ I don’t know! Maybe I might just leave and I wouldn’t love any woman more than I love her.” he said not letting out his emotions shine on his face. She gave him the address and said, “Hope you get your love! All the best!”
It was already night. He was over excited for the next day. At last he was going to meet her. “ Rashmi , here I come!” he spoke to himself.

                                                           *********

Rashmi was staring hard at the moon. Two weeks had passed since she had left Paris. However she didn’t feel at peace at home. She hadn’t said a proper goodbye to her ‘Bein amiee’.  “How selfish I am? I didn’t even tell him that I was leaving? He must be feeling heartbroken and cheated.” she thought. She was tired of pretending to be happy amongst her family and friends. She had hidden the grief and pain from everyone. She wished she could meet him here.


                                                                *******

 He was not able to sleep properly. He dreamed about her – her beautiful smile and innocent eyes. God! He missed them terribly. He counted the hours and minutes that had left to meet her.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment