Wednesday 7 August 2013

Let go- Part 4




He didn’t react to her statement. He simply smiled at her, confusing her more. “ Really! I didn’t know you hated me so much. But I know the reason of your intense hatred towards me.” ,he said. She started jogging and didn’t reply as she knew she would be more puzzled.

He followed her like lost puppy. “ Hey, stop!!  Why do you do that?” he called out her name. He got hold of her hand  and pulled her towards him. “ Stop running away from me. I just want..” he said softly and stopped to kiss her. She closed her eyes and tried restraining him from doing that. She felt something soft touch her lips. As she opened her eyes, she saw that she was fighting with her pillow. It was just a dream.  She sighed with relief. “ Oh gosh! Now he is terrorizing me in my dreams. How much I hate him?”, she thought. She saw the clock and went back to sleep.

Morning came so soon. She woke up only after she heard Sarah call her name zillionth time. She saw the time and got up suddenly. She rushed to get ready soon. “ I am late! I am late!” she cried in panic. She skipped breakfast , annoying Sarah.  She sped her bike like manic, breaking all the traffic rules. She was already 10 minutes late for the presentation. She skid toward the lift in order to get in. Fortunately a good Samaritan helped her get in the lift. She wanted to thank him. As she turned towards him, she was disappointed it had been Aman. “ Thanks!”, she said softly. “ I should have not stop the lift. Sorry I made a mistake again.” he teased her. She felt the rage erupting from her head.  “ Moron!” she snapped.

The day started with disappointments for Jasmine. Her presentation had got cancelled when she reached. The biggest shock was when her boss had assigned her presentation to Aman and ordered her to assist him. Her whole hard work and stretching towards the end of the night was wasted.
However the day had passed out somehow. She updated some changes in presentation and given it to Aman to check on it. He wasn’t happy and asked her to do so more. This he did repeatedly until  she was in verge of breaking down. But she didn’t give up.

She sat till the time struck midnight. She didn’t bother to take any breaks… even the dinner. “ You don’t give up, is it? I see you have not taken dinner. Come , we will have dinner and then we will check that tomorrow.”, he said. “ But I don’t want to leave work half done.”, she argued. He didn’t listen and just dragged her up from the chair.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment