Thursday 7 May 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 16

My temper reached to highest level.  I wanted to hit him when he had called me to tell me about the developments of our plan. He had organised a special night at one of the best hotel in the city. He had also bought in musical orchestra to play in soft music while they would dance , remembering the old times.

I was impressed and was still angry with him. Once he was done, I only congratulated him and asked two important questions, " Does she know that you are taking somewhere ? Did you check on her?" " Ha! You are funny, Sheila. Obviously she doesn't know where I am taking her. But I did tell her to be free and that I would take her out. I am not checking on her now. I am tired.", he said.

I smirked. " Ok! All the best!", I said,plotting what Sherin would do next. She would call Sarah to join in  their evening and then the plan of her poor husband would end. I had to save Sorav from the embarrassment.

So I called him again. I needed some more details about the time and place. He gave me details after lot of questioning. He trusts his wife blindly when he was supposed to spy on her activities. Anyway I got into my planning without giving him any details. My partners in crime , Raj(my son) and Sheena( Shirin's sister) were more involved than her.

Sorav had put in lot to make the evening special one. He did what he had proposed to do. He had made sure he picked her up on time and thus he go to her workplace one hour early. He was happy until Sarah dropped in. Sarah had become inevitable problem or if I could say it in amusing way, she had become bodyguard of my little angel (Shirin). 

Sorav would have lost it if  I hadn't sent my little angel (Raj) to his resuce. I had to be his fairy Godmother. Unfortunately Sorav didn't understand how Raj had go to know about his plans. He was very miffed that his privacy was endangered by two people - Raj and Sarah.

(To be continued) 

No comments:

Post a Comment