Monday 18 May 2015

Bed of Roses - Part 21

I wasn't convinced. I smiled at times when I thought about our special night. But then her foolish thoughts play in my mind , spoiling and hurting my heart. I hate this waiting period. Unfortunately I have no other options. I sat on our couch as soon as I come from Aunt Sheila'a place.

I wish I could create sweet wonderful moments like these  and prove my love to her.  However great scholars have stated - What is love when you have to prove it to one you love. So is my love not strong enough to reach my love? I am waiting for the day when she will understand how much I love her.

                                    **** Sherin's Part ****

What was happening? Here I was helping my love to get his dream girl. Something wrong was happening. God wasn't helping me. He had created blocks in my life.

I wanted best for him. I wasn't right for him. Sarah was perfect. Even if we were together, we were not compatible with each other. Love is sweet and bitter. The sweetness as well as pain lies in sacrifices.

He had come from work. He hadn't spoken a word. He was quiet. It looked like as if he was thinking deeply about something that I was unaware. Who was I? I was nothing. To world's eyes, I was his wife and nothing more.

I drank my tears. I didn't want him to know what hell I was going through. So I did my usual duties without even caring about asking him about what he was thinking.

(To be continued)



No comments:

Post a Comment