Tuesday 12 May 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 18

She had his gaze throughout the dance. Yes! They did dance after several minutes of staring at each other. Raj had given me colourful description of their romance filled dance. He had told me that he hadn't seen both of them in deep love since they had got married. The second chapter in their life had already begun.

As the beautiful evening ended, Raj asked Sarah whether he could drop her home. Sarah agreed because of two reasons - 1. She didn't want to be part of lovers. Obviously no one would want to be sandwiched between two lovers. 2. Her house was quite close to Raj. There was also hidden reason- why wouldnt she agree when handsome guy like Raj was giving her a lift back home. Whatever. I am not trying to be boastful mother.

I was happy in the end of day when Raj spoke about the events. Sorav was happy too. Atlast the first part of our plan was executed successfully. The only thing that remained was to make my niece to believe in love again.

                            Sorav's part

I was happy. At last things did happen to small extent as I thought. Atleast I took risk unlike Sheila. These oldies are too conservative when it comes to taking big steps. They call this conservative and traditional behaviour to be their experience while they call our experimentation as sheer foolishness.

I had never felt abundance of love for very long time. Every touch .. Every inch of our closeness tickled my heart. Every hair on my body raised when she leaned her head on my chest while we slow danced. It was like as if I was holding her close to me for the first time.

I felt like a teenager all over again. Love can do such marvellous things. Well! This was just a begining. Very soon! I will win over my wife's heart just like the old times.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment