Tuesday 26 May 2015

Bed of Roses - Part 25

His kiss had taken me to the world I had thought never existed. The broken heart of mine was healing. It wanted to hold this moment for long time. But the reality struck me bad.

Suddenly I turned away from him.. away from the mirage I didn't want to get trapped again. "What happened, love?", he asked. "Please.. This is not right !"I said, trying to calm my emotions from out bursting. 

"Why? Did I do something wrong?", he asked, holding my face in his palm. Oh gosh! Why does he thinks like that? "No. It's my mistake. I am not what you want.", I said. I got up and walked out.

But he pulled me down towards him. I tried to take my hand out of his tight grip. But his grip got more tighter with my every protest. "Enough! You have been running from me too long.", he said.

I turned red due to two opposite reasons. 1. I was angry that he had stopped me now when I was close to my goal. 2. I was scared that he had got to know what I was up to. However I was still unsure of second reason.

"Where am I running?", I lied. " Then why are you acting like this as if you are leaving me. You can't leave me like this. I need you.", he said, hurting my heart.

(To be continued )

No comments:

Post a Comment