Wednesday 13 May 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 19

I woke up with sweet memories of the night in my head. I couldn't forget them. It was imprinted in my mind and was difficult to be erased. Memories good or bad , the only one that remain with you are the ones that touched your heart. Well! Speaking about my heart, it couldn't resist the closeness we shared. It wanted more.

She hadn't spoken much since last night. I hadn't feel strange. I had gotten used to it. Maybe she was taking time with my sudden display of love. Maybe she was taking time to accept that our relationship will not end.

It's ok. Let her take time. Let her slowly come out of her shell. I won't give up. I will keep my patience intact. I will not let her go this time. Last time I fought against world for her. This time I will fight against her for getting her back.

I headed towards Sheila's place after I completed my day's work at office. I despised going to her place even though I had no choice. I was waiting for the time when I didn't have to come back here. I was composing myself into relaxed one from tiresome 'me'.

I had knocked the door. Later I found it ajar with little space for one fourth of me to pass through. I opened the door to whole drama that was hidden to me. I had caught Aunt Sheila red handed with Raj and Sheena.

I wasn't shocked. I wasn't even feeling betrayed. I was angry. I was upset that she assumed that I couldn't do anything on my own. How could she think that I couldn't handle the night? I was smart enough to handle the situation. Bringing Raj wasn't her smartest move. Sarah wasn't big deal for me.

( To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment