Thursday 21 August 2014

Red Roses- Part 29 h

I looked around. His mansion was huge. It looked more like a palace. It was surrounded by garden area that was too big to call it a garden. I walked about a mile to reach my destiny.

The main door was wide open. There was no one to guard the house except I saw few house keeping workers running  the errands. I stood at the doorstep , waiting for someone to greet me. But no one seemed to care.

I raised my hand and knocked the door. Nobody responded. I called one of them, loud enough for them to hear. But everybody pretended as if I wasn't there.

I waited for sometime until my patience died. Hopes of new life vanished too. I turned back to the future and walked back to my past. Sometimes life has it way of presenting opportunities. When you loose slightest bit of hope, a glowing light emerges from some corner and awakens within you , new desire for life.

As I walked out , I heard familiar voice calling me from behind. I turned and saw it was him. I bowed as gesture of politeness. He reciprocated it by raising my hand to his lips and kissing them. I blushed.

" What makes you come here, my dear Lucianne?", he asked. I was deeply moved. He had called me by my name for the very first time. I blushed again and raised my head, gazing at those light blue eyes.

( To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment