Sunday 15 December 2013

Love spell -part 10

After thirtieth call, she picked. There was desperate effort in his voice in the other end. He wanted her back. But she knew this was not possible.

"Hi, why ain't you picking my call? You have been ignoring me more lately. If I have done something wrong, please forgive me.", he said. "You have done nothing wrong. Hmmm... How do I explain you? Let's meet. There are things that only I can explain in person. Come and meet at the graveyard next to Old manor street at 6. ", she said.

Time passes so soon when you don't want to. It was already six and she didn't want to meet him. But she had to as today was the only day where
she could practice the spell. He had arrived early than she expected. He did want to meet her. There was a desperate attempt in his eyes to get her back. How much she wanted to explain him that it wasn't true. But there was no time or choice to explain him. Once the spell was used, he wouldn't remember anything and that killed her every time she thought about it.

"Before you or I say anything, I would like to hug u.", she said and hugged him one last time. He hugged her back, not wanting to let her go. After sometime, she forced herself out of his embrace.

" I want you to know that what I am going to do or say isn't going to be easy for both of us. But I have to. I have no choice. I don't want your innocence to be used by anyone of  for mean purposes.", she said. "I don't understand. What are you saying? ... Please don't tell me you are going to break up with me. Don't! I love you.", he said with shocked expression.

"I am sorry!",she cried and used a spell to hypnotise him. Later she made him to drink the juice and she used protection spell. She then put the ring on to his finger and whispered gently into his ear. She quickly left him in his state.

                            *******

Shelly was back to her normal life . Three months had passed smoothly. She made new friends and focused her energies into new activities. Jon left Rosewood without trace. Rumours were that his dad was transferred to other state. Lizzie was disappointed that she couldn't be the queen bee. But that didn't leave her from trying other methods of using the spells to get her way.

                      The end

No comments:

Post a Comment