Thursday 5 December 2013

Love spell-part 8


Shelly was perplexed about what Lizzie said. She would be helping her out with finding the cure. Why? Lizzie wanted this. Was she bored? What was she up to? Questions revolved in her head. “ Why are you doing this, anyway?”, she asked. Lizzie wasn’t startled by her question. She answered her with the truth, 

“Well! Change in the plan! Since I am the head, I get to be his arm candy.” “ It was your idea to try the spell on us. Now all of sudden, you want to be the queen bee.  Ah! Do whatever you feel  like? I am done with this.”, Shelly said, leaving the group that had taken her life.

“ Ha!  See Ms Perfect little shoes leaving the group! You think others would accept you with open hands. Never!!”, Lizzie mocked. “ Don’t you say those words! I am not your pawn anymore. I will never come back even if no one accepts me. I am my own master from now on and don’t belong to any such weird groups. One more thing I would like to say before I leave, I will find the cure and set him free from your spell. I don’t need anybody’s help.”, Shelly replied firmly to her mockery. “Nice farewell speech! Best of luck!” , Lizzie said.

Shelly didn’t turn back and for the first time she smiled brightly. The sun was shining on her way. Bright  days were coming back. But she had to do one last task. She had to find the cure soon before Lizzie finds out.

She hadn’t met him for days. Her heart and soul was focused in finding cure. Every spell she tried, it failed miserably. She spent sleepless nights reading the spell book to find the right cure. All doors were looking closed but she didn’t give up.

It was one of full moon nights when she was browsing the net for a breakthrough. As she read through, she found an old recipe of drink that promised to bring the person back from a witch spell. Everything she tried had promised to do the same, but they had all failed. She thought of using it without any expectation or hope.


(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment