Tuesday 17 December 2013

Consensual -part 2

It had been two years since I knew him. But he was still a mystery to me though I continued to love him more day by day.   Everyday I would get to know a new fact about him. I wouldn't lose any opportunity to meet him. But every time I lay my eyes on him, he would be so preoccupied with his surroundings. He would always be in hurry to leave.

I never had the guts to stop him. Why would I? What was I to him? Nothing , just a student who was in love with him.... Puppy love. Did he ever know how much I loved him. Anyway I didn't stop my feeling for him to grow.

I tried all my best to impress him. I wore prettiest dress and look my best. But his eyes never lay on me. He was more interested in his phone. I always hoped it wasn't his girlfriend. In my deepest ocean of my heart, I wished that I was the first girl in his life.

Today was going to be special day for me. I was going to disclose my feelings to my beloved. As every minute passed, I blushed thinking about the time. How did I get courage to speak to him now? I don't know. Maybe it was my friend Abby's love life that induced me to take the step. Maybe it was also his charm that pushed to tell him truth. I didn't want my love story to end up being unrequited love story.

He had right to know what I feel. So one fine day I called him to tell him that I wanted to share something and therefore wanted to meet him. He agreed to meet though he was bit suspicious of the meeting. We decided to meet at an old cafe at today's evening.

Today came so soon. I was excited and took a lot of time to decide on what to wear and what accessories matched the best. I had changed about dozen dresses to come with a perfect chic look. I also rehearsed on what I was to tell him. After making blunders, I came with the lines I would tell him.

I reached on time. But there was no sign of him. I still waited for him . He didn't show up. My heart pained. Voices started mocking at me. They called me dumb to believe him. I tried blocking my mind. I couldn't. I walked out of the cafe with disappointment but still with a hope he would come back.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment