Monday 16 December 2013

Consensual-part 1

 Love happens naturally. Every romantic song I listen takes me to the world where I am close to him. Every movie I watch, I tend to replace the lead  actor to him. Every fantasy I dream of him seems so real. It was fact that I was truly, deeply and madly in love with Praveen. However my mind suspected at times about his feelings for me.

A voice would always reprimanded me that Praveen wasn't into me. But I ignored it. I continued to follow my heart. Two years had passéd and my love for him increased day by day.

How can I forget the day I met him for the first time? It was so special. He was tall and extremly gawky looking guy approached me. He had introduced himself as a guy my dad had asked to tutor me for the subject I hated.

I learnt everything except what I was supposed to learn. It wasn't that he was not a good teacher. He was exceptionally good in what he taught. But I was always engrossed into reading his atestical beauty.

His sea blue eyes were like Ocean in which I wanted to sink inside. He had bright smile that bought life into me. He had innocent charm that seduced me into falling in love with me.

Oh love! What a feeling it is? It makes me so incomplete without him. I wanted to share this sweet feeling with him but I kept my mouth zipped in front of him. I didn't want to let him know what I felt for him because of fear that love was associated- heartbreak

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment