Wednesday 11 February 2015

Summertime Sadness- Part 8


She visited him after days of making him wait for her. At last the silence broke and she asked him the reason for his wait, " Why.. why are you doing this to me? When you know the answer, why are you still here?" She felt guilty. She tried to cover it but her eyes said it all.

Love has no reason and she knew this very well. " Why do you love me while I can't love you back? You know that I love him so much. I have already promised him that I will be with him.", she said. "How can I break his promise? How can I accept you when my heart beats for him?", she added.

"Ha! You meet me with so many questions. Okay! I will answer one by one. You are the only one person whose expectation from me is simple. I have never met such a beautiful person who can teach you how to love in simply way. And who says you don't love me the same way. You love me like a friend. Don't break his heart but you can do one thing.", he said .Later he asked her if she will remain his friend.

She readily accepted it. She didn't take one second to say the answer. She loved him as a friend. But he made one mistake.. He never acknowledged himself for being beautiful person. " I am not beautiful human. You are.. You silently accepted the pain I gave you involuntarily. I am sorry.", she said.  

He hugged her and said, " Now please stop crying and lets be friend." She smiled after long time since they broke up as friends. Now they were back to bring fun and laughter in each other's life. They remained friends till date.

However he still continued to love. He never stopped loving her as a friend. Infatuation was replaced by respect. He had started respecting her more and she had started trusting him. She had already promised him to make him her maid of honor though she didn't care about her girl friends cribbing for that place. 




************ The end ***********

No comments:

Post a Comment