Tuesday 24 February 2015

The Best WO(man)- Part 4

Life never seemed so cool until now.  I never knew I could be so evil. I had to be evil for my brother's good. Everything was happening according to plan though the events were taking place in slow pace. Anyway I was happy with the results. I didn't care about the pace. I had one month to bring the differences between the two lovers. 

There were many of her ego clashes on things I did. The way I spoke.. The way I sat.. The way I walk.. The way I eat.. The way I drink.. Everything! She deemed me to be unfit in her world. A world filled with plastics was not right place for Augustus. She may trap him by her charm. But she didn't know that I was here for only purpose- to bring back Augustus from the hell.


The fire was building but it wasn't enough to burn their relationship. Her ego clashes and temper were cooled down soon by him. His words and quick embrace was enough to cool her down. But that didn't stop me. I came up with many ways to start quick fights between them. But those fights were not enough. He considered them to be small measures that were making their relationship stronger.God! When will I ever be able to bring him to senses. 

And he being a good brother tried to break the ice between us. It had been days since I came and we still acted as if we were strangers. Today she accompanied me for shopping. As she walked into the branded outlets, spending her will in unnecessary items, I became her maid to hold her bags and follow her like the hand servants of spoilt princesses. I despised her more than ever. Augustus had sent her to help me with shopping. And here I was doing her duty. Ridiculous!!

She rushed towards her favorite shops , sometimes leaving me stranded in the strange place. Once I spotted her, she would avoid me. I felt humiliated and furious. "Ah! Augustus! Why? Didn't you get better girls to share your life. Her??", I said my thoughts loud. I didn't care whether she heard or not. She did hear. She did feel miffed. As usual she came home with her signature mood  and my lovely Augustus was behind her already.

He tried to make her feel better. He also tried to pacify her with all kind of bribes of buying her another designer jewelry or a two week vacation at Monte Carlo. She didn't agree. He also accepted to cook for her for rest of his life. God! Can you believe that? Miss snobbish Nikki didn't accept that. Well! In the end she became his darling Nikki only after I had apologised for shouting out the truth. 

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment