Monday 23 February 2015

The Best (WO)man- Part 3

He tried best to persuade me. He said, "Hey kiddo, it;s the men who become the best man of the groom. You can be  my pretty bride's maid of honor.". I smirked and growled softly.  Maid of honor... I would rather die than be her maid of honor. Never! Never ! I will never be his maid of honor. 

I didn't listen. I kept coaxing him to accept me as his best man or best woman. But he didn't agree. He kept talking about traditions. It was funny to hear speak about traditions. He was not the kind who spoke about all this. He was modernist unlike me who was extremist. He would be first person to bring the change in anything he did. Unlike me, he would bring the changes in sober manner. However he was not ready to accept this. I knew why.

I didn't give up on the idea. My whole plan of wrecking their marriage was depending on me being his best man/woman. Sometime being too adamant on what we need works. And yeah, it works especially for me. The base had to built strong, My foundation of plan lied on me being his best man/woman. I cribbed. I moaned. I ignored him some time until he gave up. He agreed at last.

The easy part of making him believe me was done. But the huddle was still there. The ice berg that broke the mighty titanic was still there against my plan.. his lovely bride Nikki. He got held up with her, trying to make understand her.

I was enjoying it. Ah the fire! I had created bit of fire between them as soon as I had landed. She wasn't ready to accept it. She felt I was being too kiddish about what I wanted, Anyway I was really happy. But I tried to control my excitement as I had long way to go.

She agreed finally when Augustus promised the bitch to buy her diamond necklace. Arggh! I hate her. But I enjoyed looking at her miffed face. She was definitely not happy with being his best man/woman.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment