Wednesday 10 September 2014

Red roses - Part 29 l

Love and worldly things don't co exist . They are rare combinations. This rare combination can be found in only in fairy tales . I had all the worldly happiness but love didn't exist in my life.

As soon as my infidelity became talk of the town, he barged into life. He was very angry. " How dare you?", he said, pulling me towards him and shaking me to bring some sense to me. I smiled sheepishly. I didn't regret my actions. Why should I ?

" I gave you everything and this is how you repay me? ", he said. " Everything! Where? I am only a puppet in your life. I have no identity, respect or love. People call me a disgrace to your life.", I wanted to say all that. However you say all that you don't mean to say.

" I am bored sitting idle at mansion. I am only trying to add colour to my lonely life.", I said half truth. " You can add colour to your life in various meaningful ways. Why do you have to choose this? ", he asked. 

I laughed. " I am not puppet! I am a human with desires. Why do you care when others satisfy those desires while you are spending your quality time with your wife? Did I stop you?", I asked bitterly. 

His ego was hurt. He raised his hand to hit me. But he stopped in mid way. " Why did you stop? Didn't I say something wrong? Oh I know it is bitter truth ! You are a kid who wants to enjoy both the candies.", I said, hurting him more. I didn't stop there. " Why do you care when I enjoy other's company ? They are doing what you had left . Don't worry, love! I am enjoying it. ", I continued , hurting him more.

( To be continued) 

No comments:

Post a Comment