Tuesday 16 September 2014

Red roses - part 29 O

They left me suffering alone. I was angry, sad and depressed. My life ended so easily. The truth was out. I was nobody to everyone. My soul cried at the torture that my body received.  I scolded God for making me suffer so bad. That day was last when I stopped believing in God. 

Days passed and I was forgotten past. There was not even a soul who was worried about my absence. My murderers continued with their lives without any regret. 

One fine day, I was wandering across the woods as usual. I saw my decayed body. "Does anyone care about my death?", I cried loud. "Yes, my child! ", a voice replied. The voice was deep and clear. I looked behind and was  startled to see the person in a cloak with hood hiding his face.

"Who are you?", I asked. "Don't ask me who am I . Ask me, what can I do for you. I am Grimm, devil's right arm. I am here to give you a chance to get back your life.", he replied. "My life ! How can you give back my life when it is already taken?", I asked.  

He smiled and said, " I know your life was taken by ill means. I am here to help you get back. But there is a condition. ( long pause) You have to bring me 300 souls every year. When we are satisfied with the amount, we will give back your life. Do not say no. This is one of such opportunity that never comes your way."

I thought and thought about it. This was wrong and so was my death. God wasn't there to save me from this wrath. If the devil has come to hold my hand , why say no. I quickly accepted the offer and my first catch was Duke and Riley. I punished them in similar manner as they took away my life. I had no remorse. 

( To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment