Tuesday 23 September 2014

Red Roses- Part 31

" I am still telling you ! Fury is not good! I haven't done anything to you. Rajeev loved you unconditionally. He had no right to die. Please.. Please don't do this! I am not asking you to spare my life. ", he said, hoping to save his life.

She smiled. It was an evil smile. But the smile didn't stay longer. It faded once she thought about all the events. It was result of her own silly  actions and decisions. A second thought of sparing his life struck her mind. For a minute, she forgot the deal she had with the devil.

Every human deserved second chance. And hell! She had received many from God himself but she chose to follow the devil. Why she was thinking like this? Did the good still exist in small part of her heart. 

She looked at him and thought deeply, "Did this guy require a chance to live?" Then something happened to her and she became the old mean self. "No!", her mind screamed. "I can't forget the day I died! I can't forget the men who used me! You ! You don't deserve to live just the way they didn't deserve to live.", she said coldly,

Before she could take his life, he pulled the chain saw from her hand. He pushed it inside his heart while the blood oozed out from his heart. Pain was intolerable. He smiled and said, " Now you won't be able to take my soul." He died with pride. Her colour drained  out. A soul was lost. 

She dragged his body slowly. She covered it with thick cloth and dug a hole to bury the body. She placed the body into the hole. She threw some petals of rose to make her master believe that a soul wasn't lost. " Lucianne! This is not right! You know the penalty of lost soul!", a voice chided her. She looked back to see Grimm staring hard at her. "Don't do this to me. I didn't.. lose.", she stammered. " Oh my poor child, you can't even tell a lie. Come here. Don't worry. This will be a secret between you and me.", he said like a father would console his kid. She did as she was told. He held her face in his palms and slowly his grip tightened. She couldn't bear the pain and begged him to leave. But he didn't and continued until her face burst like a balloon. "I told you , Grimm, never trust a woman with a job.", he whispered to himself.


                The End

No comments:

Post a Comment