Thursday 11 September 2014

Red Roses- Part 29 m

I had spoken more than what was required. I knew I shouldn't have  because what happened next was the result of my words hitting the soft spot. Another secondary reason was that the men during that period weren't used to woman making their stand. 

He strangled me due to raising temper. I struggled for breath and begged him to leave me. He refused and continued until my heart beats stopped drastically. I was feeling the symptoms of my end approaching soon.

My life was going to end very soon. However I didn't give up. I tried to fight back. I loved my life more than anything else. I struggled again and again though his hold on neck became tighter with my every struggle.

Unfortunately I was too weak for his strength. I couldn't manage back to get hold of my precious life. I was slipping into sleep..deep sleep after which I cannot wake up. Suddenly he stopped and I thanked god.

Later he started shaking me. I didn't understand.  I was awake."Get up! Get up!", he said in hoarse tone.  I tried to raise my voice to tell him that I was awake. I tried to touch him and I saw that I could trespass his body. Alas! I realised that I had lost my precious life. 

I couldn't believe this. Was my life so little? Was my life so worthless that it had to end this way? I wanted to scream and I couldn't . It was simply because I was a soul that had left the body.  Dreams of future flew in thin air. I lost my life because I stood up for myself. This  was not enough and what happened next shook me hard. 

( To be continued) 

No comments:

Post a Comment