Thursday 25 September 2014

This shit called Love- Part 1

The day had already begun for people around me . But for me , the night wasn't over. My mum killed my name by calling me down for breakfast with her fake accent.

I have no idea why does she have to sound cool when she is already cool. She thinks that using fake accent would definitely let her into our world. Well, Mahi is impressed and me - Definitely not!

I woke up with difficulty. My eyes were still heavy. I wish I could stay on the bed for generation without any desire to greet the world outside. I had very deep relationship with the bed. 

" Wake up, lazy bum!", my inner conscious scolded me. I walked lazily towards the loo to freshen up. I took hours to brush my teeth. Splashing the cold water on my face to fight the sleep wasn't easy. I dozed in between while washing my face.

I hate breakfast , lunch or dinner. Actually the only food that I could relish is junk. The way these fatty food melts into our mouth is very interesting unlike the food I was having now. 

I looked at oats that mum prepared. I made a face that made mum irritated. " If you don't want to eat it, leave it. It's for your own good. I don't want you to get fat. I want both my daughters to look pretty and slim.", she said. I wasn't fat as per world . I was plain jane with hidden dark secrets. 

( To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment