Monday 15 September 2014

Red Roses- Part 29 n

His blue eyes showed no remorse at what he did afterwards. He called his trusted servant (Riley). When Riley saw my cold body lying on the ground, he let out soft cry. No one could hear his voice. " Did you kill her, my lord?", he asked weakly though he knew the answer to his question. 

"It is none of your business. Do as I say! We need to get her out of this house. ", Duke replied. Riley did as he was told. He bought thick blanket from the old cupboard from the other end of the house. 

Later he stripped me out from my dress and covered me with the blanket. The blanket hid my face and other parts of the body. I felt little at the things done to me. The truth was out. I was going to be thrown like dirt out of the house.

It was three am - devils hour. It was drizzling outside. Riley carried me out while Duke followed us to the woods. They were cautious about anyone's presence. Riley put me down to the ground. He was about to dig when Duke stopped him. 

He asked me to bring an axe. I was as confused as Riley was. What was he going to do with an axe? Riley immediately bought what he was asked to. " Give me the axe!", Duke ordered. Riley presented it without any clue of what was going to happen next. 

Duke slit my body and dragged it until my body became half. My soul cried out of fear. Riley covered his face. At least there was a human who didn't want to witness this horror. I wanted to pull Duke and shake him till senses come into him. He lit fire by old technique of mankind and burnt the first part of my body. While he asked Riley to hid the other part of my body into the bushes. That horrifying night still sends me shivers.

( To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment